Find the answers to the questions posed
- Can you name santa's original reindeer?
- Dasher and Dancer
- Prancer and Vixen
- comet and Cupid
- Dunder and Blixem
- Rudolph was not an original snoops article on the reindeer
- What are the names of the original Seven Dwarfs?
- They did not have any! This was a bit of a trick question see this seven dwarf article
- Walt Disney named his version of them
- What is the length of the river Dee and its source?
- 85 miles long
- Wells of Dee spring at 4000ft on the side of Braeriach
- What is the length of the river Don and its source?
- 82 miles long
- Well of Don at 2215ft on the side of Cairn Culchavie.
- How many Aberdeen's are there in the world?
34 in total plus 2 others
- 1 in Antigua
- 3 in Australia - Queensland, New South Wales and Tasmania
- 4 in Canada - Alberta, 2 in Cape Breton and Saskatchewan
- 1 in Hong Kong
- 2 in Jamaica
- 1 in Guyana
- 1 in South Africa - Eastern Province
- 1 in South Andaman Island
- 2 in the United Kingdom - Scotland and Lancashire
- 18 in the United States of America - Arkansas, California, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, 2 in Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Washington and West Virginia
- Plus an Aberdeen park in Tennessee and an Aberdeen Gardens in Virginia
This web site reflects the views / humour of some members of the Aberdeen Coastguard Rescue Team only and not the MCA / HM Coastguard
Lost? Use the site map to navigate