Site map to allow quick access to all pages of the Aberdeen Coastguard rescue team site
Index of all pages within the Aberdeen rescue team site
Awards and Commendations Details of awards received by the team.
Call out index with links to the call out pages including abbreviations used
- This years call outs
- Call outs in 2013
- Call outs in 2012
- Call outs in 2011
- Call outs in 2010
- Call outs in 2009
- Call outs in 2008
- Call outs in 2007
- Call outs in 2006
- Call outs in 2005
- Call outs in 2004
- Call outs in 2003
- Call outs in 2002
- Call outs in 2001
Call out stats
- Graph of all incidents since 2001
- Graph of all incidents since 2001 stacked
- Pie chart of incidents by type in 2014
- Pie chart of call outs by type in 2013
- Pie chart of call outs by type in 2012
- Pie chart of call outs by type in 2011
- Pie chart of call outs by type in 2010
- Pie chart of call outs by type in 2009
- Pie chart of call outs by type in 2008
- Pie chart of call outs by type in 2007
- Pie chart of call outs by type in 2006
- Pie chart of call outs by type in 2005
- Pie chart of call outs by type in 2004
- Pie chart of call outs by type in 2003
- Pie chart of call outs by type in 2002
- Pie chart of call outs by type in 2001
Changes Discover the changes to the site and latest news items.
Contact page email addresses. Note these change from time to time please use the links to get the latest addresses.
- Aircraft gallery
- Awards gallery
- CG Boat gallery
- Other Boat gallery
- Casualty gallery
- Altens Haven casualty May 2004
- Blackdog search February 2004
- Burnbanks casualty June 2005
- Catamaran on rocks May 2009
- Colsea Yawn casualty June 2004
- Cove Bay faller June 2008
- Findon cliff faller May 2009
- Muchalls cow recovery May 2000
- Newtonhill search June 2002
- Newtonhill faller Sept 2008
- QEII bridge casualty October 2004
- Shakespeare run aground May 2006
- South breakwater casualty
- Our Patch gallery
- Public Events Gallery
- Team Gallery
- Training Gallery
- Other images not covered by above galleries pyro burn
Information pages Lots of useful stuff
- Beaufort scale details of what the beaufort scale means
- CG 66 Form CG 66 Voluntary Safety Identification Scheme
- Dangers on the beachFind tips on how to stay safe on the beach and what dangers to look for
- International Signal Flags and what they mean
- Knot tying sites Links to knot tying sites
- Pyrotechnics Safe disposal of pyrotechnics
- Tide, Weather and web cam Links to various tide and weather services. Includes web cams.
- Well I never Find some surprising answers to fun things you thought you knew.
- What we do find out some of the tasks undertaken by the Aberdeen team.
International Distress Signals what they are and what they mean.
Other maritime links page Links to other maritime and rescue organisations and free donation pages
Partner agencies Find out the people we work with
Phonetic Alphabet and how it is pronounced.
Meet the team page a run down on the team members with photos
New member page Discover what it takes to be a member of the Aberdeen team
News / Changes Discover the changes to the site and latest news items
Our Patch a description of the area we cover with some photo graphs and a link to the patch gallery index
Site changes Latest changes / updates to the site
What we do Find out what tasks the Aberdeen team undertake.
Where can I meet the team List of P.R. events the team will be attending.
This web site reflects the views / humour of some members of the Aberdeen Coastguard Rescue Team only and not the MCA / HM Coastguard
Lost? Use the site map to navigate