Site map to allow quick access to all pages of the Aberdeen Coastguard rescue team site
Index of pages within the Aberdeen rescue team site
Contact page email addresses. Note these change from time to time please use the links to get the latest addresses.
Information pages Lots of useful stuff
- Beaufort scale details of what the beaufort scale means
- Dangers on the beachFind tips on how to stay safe on the beach and what dangers to look for
- International Signal Flags and what they mean
- Knot tying sites Links to knot tying sites
- Pyrotechnics Safe disposal of pyrotechnics
- Tide, Weather and web cam Links to various tide and weather services. Includes web cams.
- What we do find out some of the tasks undertaken by the Aberdeen team.
International Distress Signals what they are and what they mean.
Phonetic Alphabet and how it is pronounced.
What we do Find out what tasks the Aberdeen team undertake.